Quick tech specs
- Provide precise DC power from an AC source with this compact and lightweight power supply
- It has a high power density that makes it ideal for a wide variety of applications like 50 watt transmitters/ VHF/UHF ham radios/ low power linear amplifiers/ test bench equipment/ point-of-sale displays and aquariums
- Power Adapter/ AC to DC Converter/ TAA Compliant/ GSA
- Efficiently converts 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC
- Automatic time-controlled overcurrent protection in case of overload
Know your gear
Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, base stations, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/-0.5V). The Trim Line Series of DC power supplies offers a low-profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Tripp Lite DC Power Supply 15A 120V AC Input to 13.8V DC Output TAA GSA is rated5.00 out of5 by3.
Rated 5 out of 5 byRice County Refugee from Quiet, does its job with no fussSits quietly in its place on the shelf, my HAM radio has all the power it wants or needs. We've had LOTS of lightning storms this summer and the PR15 has done its job protecting my radio.
Date published: 2013-09-05T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 bydavycrocko from Great Product A+++This power supply has been a great product for us. We have multiple Tripp-Lite power supplies around the shop and we are very satisfied with all of them.
Date published: 2011-12-09T00:00:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byrice county refugee from Does just what I needThe TR-15 has been in service here for 18 months, I unpacked the unit, plugged it into the wall and it supplies what power I need without noise or fuss.I use it to power a Kenwood TM-V71 ham radio transceiver. There has never been any issue with the Tripp Lite PR-15 supplying stable DC power for my application.
Date published: 2014-10-01T00:00:00-04:00