- Self-contained cooling unit filters dehumidifies and cools air and directs it at equipment in a rack enclosure or network closet
- Spot Cooling Unit/ Cooling Unit Air/ Air Conditioner/ Cooling Fans/ Cooling Power/ Cooling Air/ Cooling Fan
- Mounts to most wallmount rack enclosures w/ ventilated door
- Provides 2,000 BTU (0.6kW) of cooling capacity
- 6 ft power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Control panel with LCD display and diagnostic LEDs
- Supports remote management via Ethernet
Recommended for server rooms and other IT environments with limited floor space, the SRCOOL2KWM is more efficient than units that cool an entire room, because the magnetic air scoop attached to the front of the unit pushes the cool air directly toward your equipment. A built-in evaporator eliminates condensation, so no water collection tank or floor drain is required. No plumbing or special circuits are needed, so setup is quick and easy.
The six-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a standard 120V AC outlet. The SRCOOL2KWM restarts automatically after power failures. The user-friendly control panel lets you schedule unattended shutdowns and restarts, adjust the temperature and set other operating conditions.
Adding the optional SRCOOLNET2 module (sold separately) turns the SRCOOL2KWM into a managed network device via web browser, NMS or telnet. It allows you to monitor and adjust temperature and humidity remotely, access activity logs and receive alerts via email, SMS or SNMP.