Quick tech specs
- Utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site
- Converts 12V DC battery power to 120V AC power
- Compact/ lightweight design with grooved surface for efficient cooling/ all-metal housing
- Allows users to run AC appliances from a properly sized 12V battery or automotive DC system
- 1800 watts continuous output power; 3600 watts peak output power (instantaneous)
- DC to AC power inverter/ 2 GFCI Outlets/ PowerVerter
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's PV1800GFCI allows you to utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site. Continuously supplies up to 1800 watts of 120V AC power to 2 GFCI protected AC outlets from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. Includes a set of nut-and-bolt style DC terminals for simple installation. Super-compact, lightweight metal case design is among the smallest, most rugged inverters available at this power level.
Customize your gear
Tripp Lite Compact Inverter 1800W 12V DC to AC 120V 5-15R GFCI 2 Outlet is rated 4.25 out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by John from overall good quality I like the convenience of having the power located in the back of my work truck, the remote for the unit that is located in my cab of the truck is a nice feature but is unwarranted. I would have preferred that it was connected with the trucks Auxillary switches. Overall, I would recommend the unit for everyone.
Date published: 2021-07-12T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by andy45 from this product works great love it works great would be nice the remote was not so expensive
Date published: 2017-08-16T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by brians_brians_brians1666 from COMPACT, RELIABLE; LACKS AUTO SHUT-OFF Overall, great product. I left unit "on", with zero load; the next day I discovered the battery was completely discharged. I wish the inverter had an auto shut-off.
Date published: 2012-06-13T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 by speedy from good safe product gfci is a nice safety feature, this is a good unit for various jobs, and is very durable, but if out of warrenty can be very hard to get parts and internal fuse is soldered to board making it difficult to replace why it was not in a holder is beyond me.
Date published: 2016-02-25T00:00:00-05:00