- Utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site
- Allows users to run AC appliances from a properly sized 12V battery or automotive DC system
- Converts 12V DC battery power to 120V AC power
- 1800 watts continuous output power; 3600 watts peak output power (instantaneous)
- Compact/ lightweight design with grooved surface for efficient cooling/ all-metal housing
- DC to AC power inverter/ 2 GFCI Outlets/ PowerVerter
Tripp Lite's PV1800GFCI allows you to utilize your vehicle's battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site. Continuously supplies up to 1800 watts of 120V AC power to 2 GFCI protected AC outlets from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. Includes a set of nut-and-bolt style DC terminals for simple installation. Super-compact, lightweight metal case design is among the smallest, most rugged inverters available at this power level.