- Easy to use butt splice kit safely and securely connects 2 sections of cable management ladder end to end
- Securely connects cable management ladders outside rack enclosure or open frame rack
- Compatible with both straight and 90-degree-bend ladder sections
- Fits solid and tubular steel runway measuring 1.5 x 0.375 in (38 x 9.5 mm)
- Works with all Tripp Lite SmartRack® ladder system accessories and runways
- Includes all necessary mounting and installation hardware for immediate use
This SmartRack butt-splice kit creates a secure connection point between two sections of cable ladder to extend the cable runway system in your server room or data center. All mounting and installation hardware is included. The splice plates fit solid and tubular steel runway measuring 1.5 x 0.375 inches (38 x 9.5 millimeters). The SRLBUTTSPLICE is designed to connect Tripp Lite's SRCABLELADDER, SRCABLELADDER18, SRL90BEND12, SRL90BEND18 and other compatible straight and 90-degree ladder sections.