- Backup battery pack houses 40 user-supplied batteries to extend runtime for compatible Tripp Lite SV-Series UPS systems
- Extends runtime of Tripp Lite SV-Series UPS systems using a +/-120VDC configuration
- Requires 40 user-supplied CSB XHRL12620W (or equivalent) sealed lead acid batteries
- Hardwired installation with circuit breakers providing overcurrent protection
- Multiple battery cabinets may be connected in parallel to increase runtime
- One Year Tripp Lite Warranty
This 120V UPS battery pack is made from heavy-gauge welded steel with a baked powder-coated finish that protects the cabinets from chipping and corrosion. The hinged cabinet door locks to prevent tampering and to facilitate easy access to the internal batteries. User-supplied power output cables feed into the cabinets through conduit knockouts built into the cabinets’ exterior. Front and rear vents allow the free flow of warm air out of the cabinets to maintain cool internal temperatures. Sturdy metal casters allow you to smoothly roll the backup battery pack into position.
The EBP240V6002NB is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.