- Charges,secures and organizes up to 27 Chromebooks and laptops in education,healthcare,retail,warehouse and offices
- 27 internal NEMA 5-15R outlets charge devices with screens up to 15 in.
- Steel enclosure locks with included keys
- Laminated wood grain top for writing etc.
- Charging Station / Charging Cart / AC Charging Station / Charging Cart Mobile / Charging Cart Storage / Charging Station Organizer / Laptop Charging / Charge Station / Charge Stand / Chromebook Charging
Constructed from heavy-duty steel covered with a black powder-coated finish, this charging cart provides safe, secure storage. Devices and their power adapters are stored in separate compartments. The front and back doors lock with the included keys to help prevent theft, damage and tampering. For extra security, the front door can be fastened with a user-supplied padlock. Flow-through ventilation helps protect against overheating, and the specially coated shelves help prevent device scratches and scuffs.
Large swivel casters with non-marking wheels improve the ride over uneven surfaces, including carpeting and thresholds, and lock to help prevent unwanted movement. The reversible wide-grip handle makes the cart easy to control. Corner safety bumpers protect walls and doorways from scratches. The compact Chromebook charging cart takes up about the same amount of physical space, or even less, as a typical A/V cart.
Heavy power adapters store out of the way in removable baskets. Cables and connectors run through zoned slots and an overhead cable manager, keeping them organized and out of the way. Adjustable dividers accommodate up to nine devices per shelf, and device spaces are numbered for easy identification. A power cord wrap keeps the input cord out of the way when moving the charging station. The 10-foot cord with space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows great flexibility in reaching AC outlets.
The laminated top acts as a smooth writing surface and holds a projector, monitor or other peripherals. A pass-through RJ45 jack is provided for connecting Ethernet devices, such as a wireless router or hotspot, inside the cabinet.