- 9U rack cabinet with extra width for convenient cable management houses,organizes and secures standard 19 in. rack equipment
- Stands up to tough environments
- Doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage,tampering or theft
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS compliance
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
- Wallmount Rack Enclosure/ Wallmount Cabinet/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Wall Rack/ Server Cabinet/ Wall Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Cable manager
The front door and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180 degrees before mounting. Convenient top and bottom access ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet.
Round ports built into the top, bottom and both sides are designed for optional ventilation fans (such as Tripp Lite's SRFANWM, sold separately) that keep your equipment cool and functioning at their peak.
The SRW9UDPVRT is three inches wider than Tripp Lite's standard-width wall-mount racks. Combined with two vertical cable managers in front and two cable pass-through ports on top, the extra width provides convenient cable management along the front of the rack. This allows easier cable access from the front and increases airflow by minimizing rear cable clutter that can obstruct vents. Cutouts on top of the rack can be used to secure cable bundles.
This 9U server rack comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall with user-supplied hardware. The side panels can be removed for convenient installation, maintenance and replacement of equipment. In addition to 9U horizontally, the cabinet can accommodate an additional 2U vertically on both the left and right sides for a total of 13U. Front and rear mounting rails adjust independently to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, including network switches and patch panels.
The SRW9UDPVRT provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.