- 900VA tower 120V line interactive UPS with LCD display
- Includes USB port/ Surge-only outlets/ 97% efficiency
- LCD Display indicates input voltage battery capacity and other operating conditions
- 4 UPS battery-supported and surge-protected outlets plus 4 additional surge protected -only outlets
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts and overvoltages w/o using battery power
- $200,000 Lifetime Insurance/ 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's OMNI900LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PCs for up to 50 minutes or individual VCR/DVR components for as long as 2.5 hours during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Includes 4 battery-supported and surge-protected outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for items not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. The LCD display includes a dimmer switch and can be rotated for easy viewing in any application. 900VA/475 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations, audio/video components. Offers 3 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 900VA/475 watts and 10 minutes with a half load of 450VA/237 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel. 2 year warranty. $200,000 connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only).