- Expandable 2-post patch-depth open frame rack storage for secure IT areas with limited floor space for easy access to patch panels and network cabling
- Open Frame Rack/ Wallmount Rack/ Wall Mount Rack/ Open Frame Wall Mount Rack/ Server Rack/ Network Rack
- Maximum load capacity of 150lbs
- Configures to 8U 12U or 22U of rack space
- Heavy-duty steel construction designed to last
- Stores 19in rack equipment up to 5.75in deep
- Easy to assemble with included hardware
The SRWO8U22SD SmartRack 8U/12U/22U Expandable Ultra Low-Profile Patch-Depth Wall-Mount 2-Post Open Frame Rack is ideal for installing patch panels and other shallow networking equipment in secure IT areas with limited floor space. Mounted to the wall or resting on the floor, this rack offers fast, easy access to network components and cabling. It's compatible with EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment that supports two-post mounting and a maximum mounting depth of 5.75 inches. Constructed from heavy-duty steel in a durable black powder-coated finish, the open-frame rack has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds. The expandable design allows you to assemble the rack in an 8U, 12U or 22U configuration to meet your current needs, while leaving rack space in reserve for future expansion. It saves precious space and allows IT managers easy access for organizing, installing and servicing equipment and cabling. The rack is easy to assemble using the included hardware. The vertical mounting rails have threaded 12-24 holes for securing equipment to the steel frame.