- DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI Active Converter Converts a DisplayPort 1.2 video signal for display on a DVI monitor projector or television
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Active converter works with all DisplayPorts
- Converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode DisplayPort output
- Plug/play no software drivers or power supply needed
- DP to DVI Adapter/ Display Port to DVI converter/ DisplayPort to Monitor/ DP to DVI Monitor
- Tripp Lite 3-year Warranty
The P134-06N-DVI-V2 DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI Active Converter connects a DisplayPort 1.2 computer to the DVI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a male DisplayPort connector and a female DVI-I dual-link connector, this converter lets you use your existing DVI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor. Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this converter supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). Because it's an active converter, the P134-06N-DVI-V2 converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It's perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals. Plug and play with no software, drivers or power supply needed. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the converter and molded connectors last a long time. The P134-06N-DVI-V2 is backward compatible with previous DisplayPort generations and fits easily in a briefcase, backpack or laptop bag for connecting on the go.