Quick tech specs
- Connect your Mini USB portable device to a host computer through a standard USB 20 type-A slot
- Supports faster data transfer rate (15 to 480 Mbps) for low and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- Tripp Lite is now a part of Eaton
- An ideal replacement cable for transferring pictures/videos or MP3 files from a digital camera/ camcorder/ mobile phone or other portable devices to a computer
- USB 20 A to Mini-B Cable/ USB A to 5Pin Mini-B/ 6 ft USB cable/ M/M USB cable
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's 1.83 m (6-ft.) gold USB 2.0 A /Mini-B 5-pin device cable Meets or Exceeds USB 2.0 Specifications. Connects a Digital camera, PDA, Cell Phone, etc to a USB port on a computer or hub. Backward compatible - can be used with older USB1.1 applications as well. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabling include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications. Features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.