- Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer
- Supports faster data transfer rate (1.5 to 480 Mbps) for low and high speed devices including multimedia applications
- This cable has been tested to meet or exceed the USB 2.0 performance criteria
- Molded in Ferrite Chokes add additional shielding properties for noisy environments
- 6 ft USB cable/ USB A/B cable/ USB 2.0 cable/ M/M/ USB Type A to USB Type B/ USB to USB-B cable/ USB (M) to USB Type B (M)
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's 1.83 m (6-ft.) gold USB2.0 A/B device cable meets or exceeds USB 2.0 specifications. Connects a USB device to a USB port on a computer or hub. Molded in Ferrite Chokes add additional shielding properties for noisy environments. Backward compatible - can be used with older USB1.1 applications as well. All Tripp Lite USB 2.0 cabling include superior foil shielding for reliable, error-free data communications. The significantly faster data transfer rates of USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps) make them perfect for multimedia applications. Features gold plated connectors and gold plated copper contacts for superior conductivity. The cable is manufactured with molded connectors and integral strain relief for extra durability and long life.