- phase 60kVA UPS system offers network-grade power protection in a highly configurable
- modular and scalable small-chassis rack-width frame
- Included battery modules can support a half load up to 8 minutes
- Fully configured for 60kVA capacity or 40kVA with N+1 fault tolerance
- Economy mode option helps reduce operating & cooling costs
- DSP/IGBT technology & 1% output voltage regulation
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface for remote access
- 3-phase uninterruptible power supp
The SV60KS3P3B includes pre-installed input, bypass and output breakers, as well as a static transfer switch (STS), three 20kVA SV20PM power modules and three SVBM battery modules. External ±120VDC battery options, such as BP240V370, are also available from Tripp Lite for even more extended runtime.
The Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
With up to 92% efficiency in standard mode and up to 98% efficiency in optional economy mode, this 60kVA UPS system helps you reduce operating and cooling costs. Automatic and manual bypass options keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure. Front-panel display offers full UPS condition and status reporting.