- Portable 6000W power source for power tools/ computers/ audio/video components and other sensitive electronics as a vehicle inverter/ standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS
- Delivers pure sine-wave AC power from AC or DC source
- 6000W continuous output power; 12000W peak power
- Auto-transfer switching option for UPS operation
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages without using battery power
- DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger/ RS-232/ DB9/ AVR
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The DC-to-AC pure sine-wave inverter delivers clean power to sensitive electronics. Its automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system allow the unit to work as a vehicle inverter, standalone AC power source or extended-run UPS. It delivers 6000W of continuous power, 9000W up to one minute or 12000W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles, emergency vehicles and construction equipment, the APSX6048VRNET converts stored power from a 48V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime in heavy-load conditions. When hardwired to an external 208V or 230V AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied battery charged via a three-stage 23/90A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering conditioned, pure sine-wave AC power to connected equipment.
When used as a UPS, the APSX6048VRNET responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived, pure sine-wave AC power. The optional SNMPWEBSOLOHV accessory card enables remote monitoring of the unit via SNMP, SSH, Telnet, and Internet.