- 48U Deep and wide rack enclosure cabinet w/ doors and side panels
- Standing Rack/ Floor Rack/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Server Cabinet/ Floor Enclosure
- 48" (1200mm) depth for extra space need for mounting deep equipment
- 30" (750mm) width for optimizing floor space
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Locking removable reversible front and rear doors
- Locking removable side panels
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet
- Ships fully assembled
The SR48UBDPWD features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR48UBDPWD provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR48UBDPWD meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR48UBDPWD is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR48UBDPWD is open-bottom.
All components of the SR48UBDPWD are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded bounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.