- Wide version of our standard 48U Enclosure but ships mounted on a pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material
- 30" wide and 42" deep 48U enclosure w/ Doors/side panels
- 4 interior vertical posts w/ unthreaded square hole openings
- 3000lb stationary/ 2250lb rolling load capacity
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- fully assembled Server Rack/ Rack Cabinet
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SR48UBWDSP1 is 750 mm wide (30") compared to the standard 600 mm wide (24"). This extra width allows for high density equipment installations. It allows cable management and PDU mounting off to the sides of the rack in order to keep these items out of the airflow for proper cooling.
"The SR48UBWDSP1 houses 3000lbs of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 48U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
The top panel of the SR48UBWDSP1 is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. the top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. The facilitate cable access, the SR48UBWDSP1 is open-bottom.
All components of the SR48UBWDSP1 are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
The SR48UBWDSP1 comes with a 5-year product warranty. As part of the SmartRack family it is compatible with Tripp Lite's extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirements."