- 48U Heavy duty 4-post open frame rack secures and organizes network equipment
- Standing Rack/ Floor Racks/ Open Frame Racks/ Server Racks/ Server Floor Racks/ Open Frame Floor Rack
- Black steel with square numbered mounting holes
- Toolless button holes to accept PDUs or cable managers
- 3000lbs stationary weight capacity
- Supports equipment depth up to 35inches
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
equipment in secure environments and other areas that don’t require a lockable rack solution. This 48U rack features heavy-duty cold-rolled steel construction with a black powder-coated finish for durability. It supports stationary loads up to 1360 kgs (3000 lbs.) The SR4POST48HD comes with all the hardware required for assembly and has a self-squaring design with bolt-down provisions. For high-density applications, multiple units can be bolted together side by side.
The open design of the SR4POST48HD provides unobstructed airflow and easy access to equipment and cabling. It has numbered, square-hole mounting positions for easy installation of standard 19-inch rack equipment. The SR4POST48HD supports equipment depths up to 35 inches. This rack also accommodates toolless button-hole mounting for vertical PDUs and cable managers.
The optional SRCASTERHDKIT Heavy-Duty Rolling Caster Kit adds mobility to the SR4POST48HD. The rack supports rolling loads of 1360 kgs (3000 lbs.) The SR4POST48HD also supports optional side panels with the SR48SIDE4PHD, a set of two half-size side panels that add a finished look to end-of-row racks in your data center.