- 45U rack enclosure cabinet with additional shock pallet and loading ramps secures and organizes rack equipment
- Standing Rack/ Floor Rack/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Server Rack Cabinet/ Floor Enclosure
- 4 interior vertical posts w/ unthreaded square holes
- Standard 24"(600mm) width/42"(1050mm) depth
- Front to rear ventilation
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling capacity
- Locking removable reversible doors and locking removable side panels
- Ships fully assembled
The SR45UBSP1 houses 3000lbs of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 45U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR45UBUSP1 provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR45UBSP1 meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR45UBSP1 is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. the top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. The facilitate cable access, the SR45UBSP1 is open-bottom.
All components of the SR45UBSP1 are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.