- 45U deep rack enclosure cabinet with doors and side panels
- Standing Rack/ Floor Racks/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Server Cabinets/ Server Rack Cabinet/ Floor Enclosure
- 48" (1200mm) depth for mounting extra deep equipment
- Standard 24" (600mm) width for optimizing floor space
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Preinstalled casters and leveling feet
- Ships fully assembled for easy deployment
- PCI Compliant
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SR45UBDP features a massive front-to rear-ventilation capacity that meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR45UBDP provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR45UBDP meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR45UBDP is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR45UBDP is open-bottom.
All components of the SR45UBDP are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
It houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 45U. To simplify deployment, the SR45UBDP comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.