- 45U Shallow-depth rack enclosure cabinet with doors and side panels secures and organizes rack equipment
- Standing Rack/ Floor Rack/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Server Cabinet/ Server Rack Cabinet/ Floor Enclosure
- 32"(825mm) depth/standard 24"(600mm) width
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Locking removable reversible doors and locking removable side panels
- Preinstalled casters and leveling feet
- Ships fully assembled
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support tool-less button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
With its locking, reversible, removable front and rear doors, and locking, removable side panels, the SR45UBSD provides ultimate equipment safety. The side panels are half size for ease of removal and reinstallation. The split rear door design allows the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall. The SR45UBSD meets all requirements toward PCI DSS compliance.
The top panel of the SR45UBSD is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR45UBSD is open-bottom.
All components of the SR45UBSD are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the SR45UBSD comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.