- 45U 4-Post mid-depth open frame rack stores and organizes your network equipment
- Standing Rack/ Floor Rack/ Open Frame Rack/ Server Racks/ Server Floor Rack/ Open Frame Floor Rack
- 36"(927mm) depth/standard 24"(600mm) width
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square holes
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Preinstalled casters and leveling feel
- Included mounting hardware
- Ships fully assembled
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SR45UBMDEXPND is a 45U SmartRack enclosure with no doors and no side panels. The 'EXP' version is an expansion model used when several cabinets are bayed together. Its integrated baying tabs make it easy to combine multiple enclosures in rows for data center applications. This enclosure is also compatible with hot-aisle/cold-aisle configurations.
The SR45UBMDEXPND houses 3000 lb of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 45U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 31 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
All components of the SR45UBMDEXPND are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground.
To simplify deployment, the SR45UBMDEXPND comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.