- density server & IT networking areas where sound needs to be reduced
- Built-in foam sound-dampening panels decrease equipment noise by up to 20 decibels
- Maximum stationary load capacity of 2400 lb.
- Ships fully assembled for quick/easy deployment
- Server Rack/ Fully assembled rack/ server room rack/ server shelf rack/ rack enclosure cabinet/ 42U rack/ quiet rack/ sound reducing
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warrant
This quiet server cabinet is specifically designed to muffle noisy network equipment. Special foam sound-dampening panels are built into the reversible front and rear doors, removable side panels, removable top panel and bottom panel to reduce acoustic levels, by up to 20 decibels, and keep noise to a minimum.
The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. A unique passive airflow design maximizes cooling by drawing in cool air through the front door's intake, passing it horizontally through the enclosure, and pushing warm air out through the rear door. Convenient top and bottom cable brush strips allow easy cable routing through the cabinet while keeping dust and debris out.
The SRQP42UB comes fully assembled and ready to deploy with pre-installed casters that let you easily maneuver it through standard doorways into proper position, where it can be secured by adjusting the removable levelers. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 1/4-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 42 inches deep.