- down rack enclosure cabinet kit secures and organizes rack equipment
- Standing Rack / Floor Racks / Rack Enclosure Cabinet / Server Racks / Server Cabinet / Server Rack Cabinets / Floor Enclosure
- standard 24"" width for optimizing floor space
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Locking removable and reversible doors
- Locking removable side panels
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet
- 5-year warranty
* 42U rack enclosure ships unassembled for easy transport and assembly in confined spaces.
* Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
* Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
* Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
* Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
* Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
* Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
* Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
* Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
* Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). * Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
* Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
* Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. * Casters are removable.
* Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
* Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
* Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.