- 42U 4-Post premium open frame rack to store and organize your network equipment
- Standing Rack/ Floor Racks/ Open Frame Rack/ Server Racks/ Server Floor Racks/ Open Frame Floor Rack
- 4 interior vertical posts with unthreaded square holes
- standard 24" (600mm) width/42"(1050mm) depth
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Pre-installed casters and leveling feet
- Includes equipment mounting hardware
- Ships fully assembled
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SR42UBEXPND houses 1360 kgs (3000 lbs.) of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 42U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails have square mounting holes that are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference.
Two of the adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
All components of the SR42UBEXPND are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground.
To simplify deployment, the SR42UBEXPND comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances. As part of the SmartRack family, the SR42UBEXPND is compatible with Tripp Lite’s extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement.