- run UPS
- Ideal for mobile/ emergency & remote sites
- Delivers pure sine-wave AC power from AC or DC source & operates in single- or 3-phase mode
- Continuous 220/230/240V selectable AC input/output
- 4000W continuous output power; 8000W peak power
- DC to AC power inverter/ battery charger
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warrant
The DC-to-AC pure sine-wave inverter delivers network-grade power. Its automatic line-to-battery transfer switch and integrated charging system allow the unit to work as an extended-run UPS, standalone AC power source or vehicle inverter. It delivers 4000W of continuous power, 6000W up to one minute or 8000W of peak power up to 10 seconds during equipment startup or cycling. An automatic overload detector, cooling fan and resettable AC circuit breakers protect the unit from damage.
Designed for easy installation in RVs, commercial and fleet vehicles and emergency vehicles, the APSX4048SW converts stored power from any 48V battery or automotive DC source to safe, stable, computer-grade AC power for unlimited runtime. When hardwired to an external AC source, the unit keeps the user-supplied batteries charged via a three-stage 1
70A selectable charging system while simultaneously delivering AC power to connected equipment. When used as a UPS, the APSX4048SW responds to blackouts and brownouts with an automatic, instantaneous transfer to battery-derived AC output.