- Installs on the outside edges of your 4-post rack’s vertical mounting rails as extra support for a rack-mount UPS system or other networking or power protection equipment 17.5 in. wide
- Supports UPS systems in EIA-standard 4-post racks & up to 250 lb
- Compatible with mounting depths of 16.5–21.5 in.
- Leaves front & rear mounting holes free for equipment
- Includes rack-attachment hardware for square-hole mounting
- Rack mountable UPS mounting kit/ rack-mount
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The 4POSTRAILSM 4-Post Rack-Mount Installation Kit supports heavy UPS systems in your EIA-standard four-post rack. The two L brackets mount to the outside edges of the rack's vertical mounting rails - the edges facing the side panels - using the rails' square mounting holes. Attaching the 4POSTRAILSM to the side leaves your front and rear mounting holes free for equipment. The brackets support up to 250 pounds and are compatible with four-post racks with a mounting depth of 16.5 to 21.5 inches. In addition to UPS systems, the 4POSTRAILSM is compatible with other heavy networking or power protection equipment with a rectangular chassis of 17.5 inches in width. Rack-attachment hardware for square-hole mounting is included.