Quick tech specs
- Installs on the outside edges of a 4-post rack’s vertical mounting rails as extra support for a rack-mount UPS system or other networking or power protection equipment 17.5 in wide
- Compatible w/ mounting depths of 16.5–21.5 in.
- Includes rack-attachment hardware for square-hole mounting
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
- Supports UPS systems in EIA-standard 4-post racks and up to 250 lb
- Leaves front and rear mounting holes free for equipment
- Rack mountable UPS mounting kit/ rack-mount
Know your gear
The 4POSTRAILSM 4-Post Rack-Mount Installation Kit supports heavy UPS systems in your EIA-standard four-post rack. The two L brackets mount to the outside edges of the rack's vertical mounting rails - the edges facing the side panels - using the rails' square mounting holes. Attaching the 4POSTRAILSM to the side leaves your front and rear mounting holes free for equipment. The brackets support up to 250 pounds and are compatible with four-post racks with a mounting depth of 16.5 to 21.5 inches. In addition to UPS systems, the 4POSTRAILSM is compatible with other heavy networking or power protection equipment with a rectangular chassis of 17.5 inches in width. Rack-attachment hardware for square-hole mounting is included.