- Transmits a DVI-D Single Link video signal and 3.5mm audio signal to four sets of DVI monitors and speakers
- Supports DVI Single Link computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200,and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- Video splitter/ Audio splitter/ AV Splitter/ A/V splitter/ desktop
- 4 x DVI/ 4 x audio
- Built-in signal booster extends the distance between the splitter and connected monitors past the 16 ft. (5 m.) distance limitation
- Supports HDCP EDID and DDC
- TAA Compliant
With Tripp Lite's 4-Port DVI + Audio Splitter, you can transmit video and audio signals from one computer to four sets of monitors/speakers. Cascadade up to three levels of splitters to extend the number of connected monitors/speakers to up to 64. A built-in signal booster expands the distance between the splitter and connected monitors/speakers past the recommended 16 ft. (5 m.) DVI video distance limitation. Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz when the distance between the splitter and the connected monitors/speakers is 49 ft. (15 m.) or less. Supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz when the distance between the splitter and the connected monitors/speakers is 65 ft. (20 m.) or less. Plug and Play... no software or drivers required. HDCP and DDC compatible. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.