- ft. (30M) multimode duplex fiber optic ST/LC patch cable manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Most commonly used in LAN applications where links are 10 feet or less
- Premium 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber patch cable
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable / Multimode Cable / Duplex Cable / ST to LC
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 30-Meter ( 100ft ) multimode duplex fiber optic ST/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC to ST connectors, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.