- 10kW 200/208/240V three phase switched 1.8-meter 0U PDU
- NEMA L15-30P PDU input with 10 ft. AC power cord
- 30 individually controllable outlet with included plug-lock insert sleeves
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Touchscreen LCD with mobile access option via QR code
- Rack-mount PDU/ Power Distribution Unit/ Switched PDU/ rack pdu/ pdus/ data center pdu/ network pdu
The 0U PDU features 30 switched outlets (24 C13 and 6 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with NEMA L15-30P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase, output current per load bank and per outlet with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the switchable PDU through a mobile device.