- 8.6kW L21-30P 3-phase PDU with multi-function touchscreen LCD distributes and monitors AC power. Built-in Java-free network interface helps you remotely monitor load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime- 8.6kW 208/120V 3-phase 1.8-meter 0Umonitored PDU
- 45 outlets—36 C13,6 C19,3 5-15/20R—with plug-lock inserts
- Built-in LX Platform interface for remote access 24/7
- NEMA L21-30P PDU input with 10 ft. AC power cord
- Touchscreen LCD with mobile access option via QR code
Recommended for your IT or industrial application, the monitored PDU features 45 outlets - 36 C13 (208V), 6 C19 (208V) and 3 NEMA 5-15/20R (120V) - with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with NEMA L21-30P input plug connects the 3-phase PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the PDU through a mobile device.