- TAA Compliant GSA 3-phase monitored PDU with touchscreen LCD distributes and monitors power in a data center computer room or high-density network closet in a government commercial or industrial facility
- 42 C13 and 6 C19 208/240V outlets distribute AC power to connected equipment
- 6 ft. cord with NEMA L15-20P Plug
- Rack-mountable 0U in standard 19 in. racks
- Built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform interface allows you 24/7 remote access
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP. The monitored PDU can receive IP address assignments via DHCP server (automatic) or static (manual) method.
An easy-to-navigate color touchscreen LCD reports network data, including IP address, input current level per phase, and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy. It also generates a unique QR code to allow read-only access to the 0U PDU via mobile device. If an EnviroSense2 module is connected to the 3-phase PDU, the LCD also displays status and environmental data, such as temperature and humidity.
The 70-inch 0U PDU mounts vertically using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Spare buttons are also included. A six-foot cord with NEMA L15-20P 208/240V 3-phase input connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The PDU3EVN6L1520 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.