- 10kW 208/240V 0U 3-phase PDU with multifunction touchscreen LCD distributes and monitors AC power in an IT environment
- Built-in Java-free network interface remotely monitors load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime
- 48 outlets—42 C13/ 6 C19—with plug-lock inserts
- Built-in LX Platform interface for remote access 24/7
- NEMA L21-30P input with 10 ft AC power cord
- monitored power distribution unit/ vertical PDU/ TAA Compliant/ GSA/ 3m power cord
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Recommended for your IT or industrial application, the monitored PDU features 48 outlets - 42 C13, 6 C19 - with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot cord with NEMA L21-30P input plug connects the 3-phase PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the PDU through a mobile device.