- Highly efficient 94% on-line UPS with compact design protects mission-critical equipment against downtime due to power disturbances
- Best-in-class footprint and power density minimize space requirements for up to 200kVA
- Large (25.4 cm/10 in.) color touchscreen display enables user-friendly local management
- High efficiency (94% on-line/98% ECO mode) helps reduce operating costs
- 3 phase UPS system/ 3-phase uninterruptible power supply/ RS-232/ ethernet
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
The SmartOnline S3M200KX IGBT UPS supports the continuous availability of your most important loads through all power conditions, providing a compact backup power platform that's easy to manage and inexpensive to operate. Sophisticated voltage and frequency independent (VFI) operation and advanced IGBT rectifier technology with DSP control deliver reliable output power quality. Providing up to 200kVA of clean, continuous power, this 3-phase UPS system is perfect for critical applications in IT, communications, corporate, commercial, retail, financial, security, transportation, emergency and light industrial environments.
Best-in-Class Footprint for Easy Integration into Your Network Application
This on-line double-conversion UPS system has a very small footprint of just 0.56 square meters. It requires less valuable space in your data center, and you can install the UPS system in spaces that would previously have required expensive retrofitting.