- 6' (2M) Premium PVC 50/125 micron duplex multimode fiber patch cable LC/LC
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Premium PVC 50/125 micron multimode patch cables
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable / Multimode Cable / Duplex Cable / LC to LC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 2-meter multimode duplex fiber channel LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end. It has a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in fiber and fiber channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5-micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10Gbps networks.