- 26U Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet secures and organizes equipment in locations with limited floor space
- Wallmount Rack Enclosure/ Wallmount Cabinet/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Cabinet/ Wall Rack/ Wall Cabinet/ Server Racks
- Maximum load capacity of 250lbs
- Front shatter-resistant clear acrylic window
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Locking steel cabinet vented at sides top and bottom
- Secures 26U of 19in rack equipment up to 20.5in deep
The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation.
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRW26USG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, such as network switches and patch panels.