- 25U rack enclosure cabinet with additional shock pallet and loading ramps secures and organizes rack equipment
- Standing Rack/ Floor Rack/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Racks/ Server Rack Cabinet/ Floor Enclosure
- 4 interior vertical posts w/ unthreaded square holes
- Standard 24"(600mm) width/42"(1050mm) depth
- Front to rear ventilation
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling capacity
- Locking removable reversible doors and locking removable side panels
- Ships fully assembled
* This special version of Tripp Lite's 25U SmartRack Enclosure ships mounted on a "shock pallet" that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material for safe loading and re-shipping
* Heavy-duty ramps (included) allow enclosure to be rolled on and off the pallet during configuration
* Shipping Capacity: shock-pallet supports up to 1,250 lbs. (281 lbs. SmartRack Enclosure weight + up to 969 lbs. of additional equipment), enabling safe loading and re-shipping
* Final Installation Capacity: SmartRack Enclosure supports up to 3,000 lbs. of equipment stationary and 2,250 lbs rolling.
* Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
* Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
* Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
* Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
* Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
* Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
* Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
* Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
* Locking removable side panels are 'half size' to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. One side panel per side. Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
* Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
* Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. * Casters are removable.
* Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
* Compact shorter design for when a full height enclosure is not needed.
* Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
* Open bottom for cable access.
* Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
* Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
* Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
* Five year repair or replacement warranty.