- 25U Expandable server rack enclosure cabinet w/ doors (side panels not included)
- Expansion model used when several cabinets are bayed together
- Standing Rack/ Floor Racks/ Rack Enclosure Cabinet/ Server Rack Cabinets/ Floor Enclosure
- 4 interior vertical posts w/ unthreaded square holes
- Standard 24" (600mm) width/42" (1050mm) depth
- 3000lbs stationary/2250lbs rolling load capacity
- Locking removable reversible front and rear doors
- Rolls through standard 7 foot doorway
The SR25UBEXP houses 3000 lbs. of standard 19-inch rack equipment in 25 U. Its front and rear pairs of vertical rails are adjustable in quarter-inch increments from 4 to 37 inches. Adjustment is quick and an easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements. Each rack space within the enclosure is numbered for ready reference. Two of these adjustable vertical mounting rails support toolless button-mount 0 U installation of up to four compatible PDUs and cable managers. This feature makes it easier to route cabling to rack equipment and reduces cord clutter.
The top panel of the SR25UBEXP is vented to help remove warm air from the enclosure and draw in cool air by convection. The top panel includes ports for cable routing, and can be quickly removed without tools. To facilitate cable access, the SR25UBEXP is open-bottom.
All components of the SR25UBEXP are grounded to the enclosure frame. Front and rear threaded grounding points are provided for connection to the facility earth ground. The removable front and rear doors feature quick-release ground wires.
To simplify deployment, the SR25UBEXP comes with preinstalled casters that enable it to be easily maneuvered into the desired location, where it can be secured by adjusting the preinstalled levelers. Note: the casters are intended for minor position adjustments and are not designed for moving the enclosure over long distances.