- 82-ft (25M) Premium PVC 8.3/125 micron duplex singlemode fiber patch cable LC/LC
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Twice the bandwidth throughput of multimode cable
- Premium PVC 8.3/125 micron singlemode patch cables
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable/ Multimode Cable/ Duplex Cable/ LC to LC Cable
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
The N370-25M Duplex Singlemode 8.3/125 Fiber Patch Cable transmits fast, clear data signals through your LAN with a higher bandwidth than multimode cable for up to twice the throughput. Designed for network equipment that requires singlemode fiber optic patch cables, this 25-meter (82-foot) cable has attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. The N370-25M has 8.3/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass, instead of polymer. The sturdy LC male connectors meet stringent insertion loss standards and feature beveled edges on their glass ends for easy insertion into a patch panel or switch. The FDDI- and OFNR-rated PVC jacket is yellow to easily identify it as a singlemode cable.