- For use with Dual or Single TMDS Link specified equipment
- DVI Cable/ DVI Dual Link Cable/ DVI TMDS Cable/ DVI Digital Monitor cable/ DVI-D (M/M)
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays/ Digital CRT Displays/ Projectors
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- High Speed Digital Transmission to 9.9Gbps
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
Tripp Lite's 7.62 m (25-ft.) DVI Dual Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for todays digital video displays. Note: Review your monitor manufacturers specifications for a stated maximum DVI cable length. While many monitors only support a 5 meter (16ft) DVI cable, simply adding a Tripp Lite B120-000 DVI Extender will guarantee full digital signal strength at any length up to 45.72 m (150-ft.) Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Use in conjunction with DVI video cards that are specified as Dual or Single Link. Both DVI connectors are molded, have integral strain relief for long life reliability, and ferrite collars to drain off extraneous electrical interference.