- Quiet server rack secures and organizes standard rack equipment in IT networking areas where sound needs to be reduced
- Secures 24U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment up to 37 in. deep
- Minimizes equipment noise by as much as 28 decibels
- Floor panel intakes and built-in fans keep equipment cool
- Steel/MDF cabinet locks securely to help prevent equipment damage or theft
- Sound Proof Rack/ Silent Rack/ Quiet Rack/ Sound Reducing Cabinet
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
This quiet rack enclosure accommodates all EIA-standard 19-inch rack-mount equipment up to 45 inches deep. It has a maximum stationary load capacity of 1,000 pounds and a rolling load capacity of 1,000 pounds. It's constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish and a professional MDF overlay that fits into the room décor just like a regular piece of furniture.
A unique airflow design maximizes cooling by drawing in cool air through the bottom panel intake, passing it horizontally through the enclosure, and using ten built-in electric fans to push warm air out through the side panels. Two vertically mounted fan banks plug into a six-outlet 15A power strip, which leaves four outlets open for connecting equipment or accessories. The power strip connects to a standard 120V AC outlet.
The split front and rear doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. A convenient cable brush strip on the bottom panel allows easy cable routing through the quiet rack enclosure while keeping dust and debris out.
The 24U acoustic rack cabinet comes fully assembled and ready to deploy with pre-installed casters that let you easily maneuver it through standard doorways into proper position, where it can be secured using the included shipping bracket. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 3/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 45 inches deep.
The SRQ24U provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.
The SRQ24U is backed by a 5-year warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.