- 24U Rack Enclosure Cabinet protects sensitive equipment from harsh conditions in areas with limited space that are high in moisture dust and debris
- Standing Rack / Floor Rack / Enclosure Cabinet / Server Cabinet / Server Rack Cabinet / Floor Enclosure
- Maximum load capacity of 1000lbs
- 8 fans to keep equipment cool
- Built-in dust filters protect from airborne particles
- Louvered door keeps out drips splashes & debris
- Adjustable mounting rails house equipment up to 32.5in deep
The SR24UBFFD SmartRack 24U Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing sensitive 19-inch rack equipment in factories, power stations, water treatment plants, construction areas, shipping facilities, warehouses, transport hubs and other working environments high in moisture, dust and debris. Constructed from heavy-duty steel in a durable black powder-coat finish, the SR24UBFFD supports a maximum load capacity of 1000 pounds. The louvered front door and built-in dust filters prevent drips, splashes and airborne contaminants from getting inside the enclosure. You can replace the filters with standard 20 x 24 x 1-inch furnace filters. Eight high-performance fans are built into the door to pull air through the enclosure and keep your equipment cool. Dust- and drip-resistant top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing through the enclosure. To ensure your valuable equipment stays secure, the reversible front and rear doors and removable side panels lock tight. The SR24UBFFD comes fully assembled and ready to use with removable casters and levelers for smooth deployment and placement. Installing equipment within the enclosure is easy with its square holes and numbered rack spaces. The front and rear vertical mounting rails adjust to accommodate equipment from 3 to 32.5 inches deep.