- Lithium UPS protects connected equipment against damage downtime and data loss
- LiFePO4 battery offers longer life more cycles and faster recharge and 97% line-mode efficiency rating
- AVR corrects brownouts and overvoltages
- Multifunction LCD and audible alarm signals loss of power/ overload and low battery
- 4 NEMA 5-15R and 4 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets and 10ft NEMA 5-20P power cord
- 5 Year Tripp Lite Warranty and $250,000 Lifetime Insurance
The innovative lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) internal battery more than doubles the service life of an equivalent lead acid battery, and offers up to three times more charge/discharge cycles. It recharges to 100-percent capacity in less than two hours, making the SMART2200RM2UL an ideal backup in case of power outage. It provides 11.7 minutes of support at half load and 5.1 minutes at full load.
Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets (two switchable) and a 10-foot power cord with NEMA 5-20P input, the SMART2200RM2UL maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software (available via free download), the SMART2200RM2UL enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.