- Protects equipment against damage/downtime/data loss due to blackouts/brownouts/ surges and line noise
- Network interface supports USB/ DB9 and pre-installed WEBCARDLX network management card
- Supports half load up to 12 min and full load up to 4.5 min
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts and overvoltages w/o using battery power
- uninterruptible power supply/ battery backup
- $250,000 Insurance/ 2-Year Tripp Lite Warranty/ 3-Year w Reg
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite's unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 95% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rack mount or tower configurations.