- ft (21M) multimode duplex micron fiber optic LC/LC patch cable manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber
- Ideal solution for networks in need of fast high-speed clear signal transmission up to the latest in industry standards
- Most commonly used in LAN applications where links are 10 feet or less
- Premium 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber patch cable
- Glass fiber composition
- Fiber Patch Cable / Multimode Cable / Duplex Cable / LC to LC
- Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty
Tripp Lite's 21-meter (70ft) multimode duplex micron fiber optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.