Quick tech specs
- Premium cabling for Category 6 Category 5e and Category 5 applications; Black 20ft.
- Snagless RJ45 connectors protect against broken tabs
- High-Quality 24 AWG stranded copper wire
- Rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use
- Rated for 550MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Meets Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
- Reduces impendence and structural return loss
Know your gear
With Tripp Lite's Category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each is UL verified meets EIA/TIA CAT 6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. It is designed for use in Category 6, Category 5e and Category 5 applications.