- Transmits a DVI-D Single Link video signal and 3.5mm audio signal to 2 sets of DVI monitors/speakers
- Supports DVI Single Link computer resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HD resolutions up to 1080p
- Built-in signal booster extends the distance between the splitter and connected monitors past the 16ft (5m) distance limitation
- Supports HDCP/ EDID and DDC
- DVI splitter/ video splitter/ video booster/ 2 x DVI + 2 x audio/ video/audio splitter/ TAA compliant/ audio booster/ desktop splitter
With Tripp Lite's 2-Port DVI-D Video / Audio Splitter, you can display the same image from one computer on two DVI enabled monitors and speakers. Cascadable up to three levels of splitters, for multiple monitors. Includes a built-in signal booster to expand the distance between the splitter and connected monitors past the recommended 5 meter distance limitation. Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz, and is HDCP compatible. Plug and Play...no software or drivers required. Optional mounting hardware allows wall mounting, post mounting, etc. TAA compliant for Government and Military purchases.