- Split a 4Kx2K HDMI audio/video source to 2 separate HDMI Displays
- Compatible w/ 4K HDMI video source devices such as computers and 4K HDMI TVs/Monitors
- Supports Full 3D and resolutions up to both 4096x2160 and 3840x2160 (4K) @ 30 Hz
- Backward compatibile w/ HD 1080p video sources and displays
- Supports DTS-HD/ Dolby True HD/ Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio
- 2-port HDMI Splitter/ 2 Port HDMI video splitter/ audio splitter
- 3 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's B118-002-UHD 2-Port 4K 3D HDMI Splitter for Ultra-HD 4Kx2K Video with Audio allows the 4Kx2K digital signal from a Blu-Ray player or other HDMI device to be displayed on two HDMI displays, or connects a DVI-D Single Link display using an HDMI to DVI adapter, such as Tripp Lite's P566-Series cables. Installation is quick and simple, with no software or drivers to install. Locate your HDMI source up to 16.4 ft. (5 m.) from the splitter, and the splitter up to 16 ft. (5 m.) from a display, for a max distance of 23 ft. (7 m.) between splitter and display. Supports Full 3D and video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz. High Speed HDMI and 3D compliant, with support for 36-bit Deep Color (12-bits per channel). Supports DTS-HD, Dolby True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, and LPCM 7.1 Channel Surround Sound audio. HDCP and EDID compliant.