Quick tech specs
- Full keyboard with touchpad mounts in 1U of space in 2- and 4-post racks. Ideal for connecting with KVM switches and servers that don’t come with a keyboard.
- Slides in and out of rack for easy access and storage
- Compatible with 2- and 4-post rack-mounting
- 104-key keyboard and 2-button touchpad
- Heavy-duty black steel housing
- Includes USB-A cable for connecting to KVM or server
Know your gear
The SRSHELFKBD SmartRack 1U Rack-Mount Keyboard is a full 104-key keyboard and two-button touchpad designed for mounting in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. Ideal for use with KVM switches and servers that don't include a keyboard, the SRSHELFKBD comes with a USB-A cable for quick connection. Use the convenient handle to slide the keyboard out of the rack for easy access and slide it back, hidden away, when not in use. Protected by a heavy-duty steel housing with a black finish. Compatible with both two- and four-post racks (Tripp Lite's B019-000 bracket is required for two-post mounting).