- Cat6 snagless molded slim UTP patch cable is the perfect solution for networking needs; Blue 1ft.
- Ideal for high-density data center applications such as connecting components like computers servers routers and more
- Slim design increases airflow
- Rated for Cat6 Gigabit/1Gbps communications
- Snagless RJ45 connectors
- 28 AWG wire and rugged PVC jacket
- Cat6 UTP cable/ patch cord/ ethernet cable/ network cable/ cat6 cable/ gigabit cable/ ethernet cord
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The N201-S01-BL Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable is perfect for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this one-foot blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N201-S01-BL delivers speeds up to Cat6 Gigabit/1 Gbps. Protected by a PVC jacket, this cable is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6 cable, which increases airflow in tight spaces and makes it easier to install around corners and through cable management panels. RJ45 male connectors guarantee an accurate signal transfer. The snagless design protects the locking tabs against being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.