- Combines a basic PDU and an unmanaged 16-port gigabit ethernet switch
- unmanaged switch/ rackmount ethernet switch/ rackmount switch/ network switch/ gigabit switch/ GbE network switch/ gbe port
- Ideal for racks with limited space such as wall-mount racks
- 1.44kW 12A 120V basic power distribution unit (PDU) with 8 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets
- 16-port gigabit Ethernet switch; auto-negotiable
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Low power consumption with green ethernet technology
Tripp Lite's NSU-G16 combines a 1.44kW single-phase 120V Basic Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with an Unmanaged 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch for an all-in-one 1U rack-mount solution. It is perfect for racks in smaller, distributed networks where space is at a premium by providing both power and Ethernet connectivity in only 1U of rack space. The power distribution unit supplies continuous AC power from a connected UPS system or alternate source and contains 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets allowing you to power critical IT equipment. The Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch has 16 RJ45 ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for true "plug and play" capability. Utilizing Green Ethernet technology, power consumption is automatically lowered by (i) turning off Ethernet ports not in use or connected to a shutdown computer, and (ii) detecting the connected network cable lengths to adjust the power usage to only what is necessary. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing, the NSU-G16 has a rugged design built for years of reliable performance.